UPDATED 20th AUGUST: Arctic Monkeys tickets are now being posted out/available for collection. If you chose to collect tickets they are available now for collection from the Sheffield City Hall Box Office or alternatively you can collect on the day of the concert from the Arena Box Office – we would strongly recommend you collect your tickets in advance of the show as the venue will be very busy on the day of the show. Further information on ticket collection procedures & the Sheffield City Hall opening times & box office location can be found in the Booking Information section on our website.
Updated: Friday 13th April 2018: — Extra dates added Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd September on sale now. Please be aware that there will be more demand for tickets than we have available to sell for this show — we strongly recommend that you read all the booking text, the specific booking terms & conditions and the on sale assistance guide in advance of the on sale day — should you then have any questions or encounter issues with access to the booking site you can speak to our box office for further assistance.
You can also view the anti-touting measures that Arctic Monkeys have put in place as well as a list of official ticket sellers for the tour on the bands website http://arcticmonkeys.com/news/september-2018-live-dates-anti-touting-measures
Following news of their forthcoming album ‘Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino’, which will be released on Friday the 11th of May, Arctic Monkeys today announce a number of arena shows in September including two hometown gigs at Sheffield's FlyDSA Arena on Tuesday 18th & Wednesday 19th, Friday 21st & Saturday 22nd September 2018!
The Lemon Twigs will be special guests on the September dates.
Tickets are now on general sale.
Please note that there are no in person sales for this event. This means you cannot buy your tickets over the counters at the Arena Box Office.
‘Tranquility Base Hotel & Casino’ is available to order now via the AM Store.
Doors open & show start times to be confirmed.
Tickets are limited to 4 per person.
Please be aware that the Standing area is for those aged 16+ only.
Under 14’s are permitted in the seating area but must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+
Specific show Terms & Conditions below:-
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artists official face-value resale partner, Twickets.
4. The surname of the Lead Booker will be printed on all tickets. The name cannot be changed once the booking has been made. Where more than one ticket has been purchased, each guest in the party must arrive with the Lead Booker at the venue on the night of the show. Failure to do so will result in the guests being turned away.
5. To gain admission to the concert, the Lead Booker must bring:
i) The tickets
ii) A valid photo ID matching the Lead Booker surname on the tickets
Failure to bring all of the items i) and ii) above will result in refusal of admission to the concert.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person.
Click here to see the venues general Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sale and FAQ's.
A full breakdown of the ticket prices & fees can be found below…
Bookings via Telephones 0114 256 56 56 & online via this website:
£43.45 (£39.50 ticket plus a £3.95 booking fee) — located in the pink coloured seating blocks
£60.50 (£55 ticket plus a £5.50 booking fee) — located in the yellow coloured seating blocks
£76.45 (£69.50 ticket plus a £6.95 booking fee) — located in the blue coloured seating blocks
£65.45 (£59.50 ticket plus a £5.95 booking fee) — located in the floor standing area